As a guy, maybe you’ve been taught that it is okay to not take care of your face. However, this is completely untrue. You need to take care of your skin too. Your handsome face will be such a waste if you have bad skin. Therefore, a good skin is also the very first ways to have a good face. You don’t need many steps to taking care of your face. You just need to do some steps and you can have a good skin on your face.
5 Skincare Tips For Man
- Always wash your face. To start your skincare routine, you need to wash your face at least once a day before bedtime. You can also wash your face twice a day in the morning and before bedtime. But if you think twice is too much, then you wash your face before bedtime. When you wash your face more than twice a day, your skin will be dried out.
- When you wash your face, you need to use a face wash that suitable for your skin type. If you have facial hair, you need to rub the foam into your skin. Don’t use hot water to wash your face. It can make your skin dry. Instead, use cool or lukewarm water.
- Don’t scrub your face by a towel. It’s better to pat it using a towel.
- Don’t go to bed if your face still dirty or has anything on it such as sunscreen. You can go to bed when your face is already clean. The skin product that you use may cause breakouts if you don’t wash face properly.
- It is very important to use a face wash that suitable for your skin type. Dry skin can use the cream face wash, oily skin can use gel face wash, and normal skin can use both of them.
Those are 5 tips for your skincare routine.